Sunday, December 21, 2014

Real talkin' yeah

Well here it goes I guess.

I just want to show a little part of who I am.

I don't like showing myself to other people.
I'm procrastinator through and through. And that includes waking up in the morning
(And my blog).
I'd rather be outside than in most of the time.
I don't like big crowds.
I don't like loud noises.
I'd rather be reading a good book by myself than partying with friends.
(I still like to party with friends)
I  don't stress out about much. (Don't worry, be happy)
I love lemonade!
I don't think dubstep is real music.
I love classic 80's rock.
I bite my finger nails. Ahhh!
I love to see the world but nothing beats my backyard.


Thanks, Nelson, for showing me that I'm a tourist but giving me a taste of what being a resident is all about (I'm not sure if I'll ever be a true resident). Thanks to all the other awesome bloggers out there that are super good writers. You will go on to do great things.

I always spent more time reading your blogs than writing mine. I got way more out of reading others, which is kinda sad but oh well. They were just too awesome. I'm just learning how to be a good writer. You have to learn somehow I guess.

Thanks again,

Chase Vallejo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chase... i knew it:)
    thanks for your comment, and for the great person you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had your blog for white elephant! I don't think we've ever met but nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post a lot, I truly felt like I was talking to you. You seem pretty awesome. So, it's nice to meet you, Chase :) I still like your blog, even if you're a tourist

    ReplyDelete