Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Conversations with my heart

Me: I need to finish my homework

Heart: Let's go outside!

Me: I want to sleep in

Heart: wake up early and do service!

Me: I want to hit that deer so bad 

Heart: all animals play a vital role to the forest

Me: I want to punch that dude

Heart: not yet 

Me: blog about stuff. You know.

Heart: let your true feelings paint the canvas

Me: I like chocolate

Heart: chocolate is good 

Me: dumb dog stop jumping on me

Heart: the dog wants to be your friend

Me: I am late!

Heart: rushing is not going to fix the real problem here

Me: that girl is cute

Heart: yeah go talk to her

Me: nah I'm good 

Heart: you dummy head 

2 comments:

  1. Me: I like chocolate
    Heart: chocolate is good

    Ha true that man ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your heart, you ought to listen to it more often, dummy head.

    ReplyDelete